Written by: Disclosure: Never any Pay-Per-Post activity on this site. Non-affiliate post. No freebies were received for this review.| Updated on: October 5, 2011 |
Highlights: Travel Cooler with Removable Hard Liner & Easy Access Lid
This is such a great travel cooler. It has a leakproof soft sided design with a hard plastic removable liner, which can easily be removed for cleaning. It stands upright for packing, unlike floppy soft sided coolers. The best part about the cooler is the insulated easy access lid.
This little “trap door” lets you quickly get into the cooler without unzipping the entire top cover. This means easy access to your drinks and snacks while in the car, the canoe, RV, or wherever.
It has front and back external storage pockets for odds and ends like travel formula powder packets, spoons, bibs, phone, bandaids, pacifiers, etc. The cooler comes in the following four sizes (can count): 9, 12, 24, 48.
Fully insulated cooler bag can be used with or without hard liner
Easy access hatch in lid
HLC 9 can
HLC 12 can
HLC 48 can
TRAVEL SNACK AND DRINK IDEAS FOR INFANTS AND TODDLERS
- Organic squeezable fruit pouches, Smashies
- Gerber travel plastic two-packs organic baby food. See also: Safe Mama’s findings on Gerber Baby Food and Number 7 Plastics and BPA.
- Individual travel peanut butter or almond butter packets, Justin’s Nut Butter
- Whole grain crackers packed in anti-spill snack container, e.g., Snack-Trap
- Disposable bibs and spoons
- Individually wrapped organic string cheese packets
- Organic milk boxes from Horizon or Organic Valley
Find Igloo Hard Liner Cooler online: